- 23,000 tons of durum wheat from Canada for Pastas Sindoni C.A.
- 11,132 tons of chicken from JBS S/A for CASA
- 4,000 tons of calcium phosphate from North Carolina
- 2,999 tons of degummed soybean oil from CARGILL US for Alimentación Balanceada (ALIBAL)
- Over 656 tons of milk in 22 vans from JBS S/A for CASA
- 20,000 tons of wheat from Canada for government agencies.
A "winning" streak during the worst possible moment in the history of the country, when a ruling elite used the resources for (1) establishing a political-social and economic project demonstrably failed in other times and latitudes; (2) buying allegiances within the region and fund similar projects in other countries of the hemisphere; and (3) feeding the hunger for easy riches of its national and foreign counterparts. (Latin American Herald Tribune, http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=2395144&CategoryId=10717)