- 845 tons of auto parts, 41 of tires and 8 of spare parts from FORD USA for its local affiliate.
- 203 tons of auto parts and 201 of prefab construction from Postar Intertrade, for SAFONAPP.
- 27 tons of electronic products from Port Everglades for Suministros y Procura Aragua.
- 10 tons of ceramic and bathroom pieces from Port Everglades for ACCA
- 4 tons of truck parts from Port Everglades, for MACK
- 3 tons of furniture from DHL Curazao to DHL Global Forwarding Venezuela.
According to figures released by the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum, the average price of Venezuelan crude sold by Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA) during the week ending June 26 was US$ 56.15, down 33 cents from the previous week's US$ 56.48. (Latin American Herald Tribune, http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=2391167&CategoryId=10717)
Additional reports said that several US parliamentarians would join Corker when he visits Venezuela. (El Universal, http://www.eluniversal.com/nacional-y-politica/150629/us-senator-to-travel-to-venezuela-to-assess-the-countrys-situation)